Today, I'm doing a tutorial on making guacamole in a molcajete!
- 3 Ripe Avocados, medium sized
- 1/4 cup of Rotel- style tomatoes and green chiles
- 1/8 cup of finely chopped fresh onion. (I prefer white or purple, but yellow can work too.)
- 1 tablespoon of pickled jalapeño juice. You can also add finely chopped jalapeño itself if you like.
- 1/4 to 1/2 a cup of lime juice. This depends on flavor preference, and if you are eating it immediately after making or later. (If being served later in the day, add the 1/2 cup so it doesn't turn brown.)
- A few sprigs of cilantro, chopped.