1 box Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix (I used Aldi's LiveGfree)
1 teaspoon Yeast
2 Large Eggs
8 tablespoons Butter, divided in half
½ cup warm water
¾ cup Sugar
1 tablespoon Cinnamon
½ teaspoon Vanilla
1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 Tablespoons water
1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400° and butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix your pizza crust mix, eggs, yeast, 4 tablespoons of softened butter, warm water and ¼ cup sugar. Let rise for 10 minutes covered with a dish towel.
- While your dough is rising . . . mix your sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Put your glaze together in a 2-cup Pyrex measure.
- Roll the dough out on wax paper, shaping it into a rectangle of about a ¼-inch thickness. Spread with 4 tablespoons of melted butter. Sprinkle your cinnamon/ sugar/ vanilla mixture onto the surface of the dough.
- Roll the dough up over the filling tightly and slice into 12 equal pieces. Place in your buttered pan. Allow the rolls to rise at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 12 minutes covered with foil. Remove the foil and bake 10 additional minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes and drizzle your glaze on the warm rolls. Serve immediately.
This recipe delivered the most incredible gluten free cinnamon roll I have ever had. Going past bakeries can be a huge downer when living a gluten free lifestyle. Making these at home completely eliminates any pain I've ever felt when passing by Cinnabon empty-handed. Super delicious!