Now, in addition to the yummy samples, I also found some coupons in my box--including:
- 25% off of a purchase from Vine Market
- 20% of the Gluten- Free Family Favorites ebook
- 35¢ off any Hodgson Mill Product
- $1 off any 3.5 oz Pascha Bar
- 50¢ off one bag of Boulder Canyon Snacks
- 1 FREE Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Product
All the products mentioned in the video can be found on the following sites:
- Nature's Path Organic: http://us.naturespath.com
- WOW Baking: http://www.wowbaking.com
- Snack Out Loud Foods: http://snackoutloud.com
- Pascha Chocolate: http://paschachocolate.com
- Breeze Bars: http://breezebars.com
- Ocean's Halo: http://oceanshalo.com
- Boulder Canyon Foods: http://www.bouldercanyonfoods.com
- Amazing Foods for health: http://amazingfoodsforhealth.com
- Bell Plantation (PB Thins): http://www.bellplantation.com
- Nuun: http://www.nuun.com
Also, I have now tried the Nuun drink. It was fair, but it just wasn't as flavorful as I had hoped it would be. It creates more of a flavored water taste than a true sports drink, but it was still tasty.
I love Send Me Gluten Free, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to try new products the past two months!
You can subscribe here for $30 a month, but the price does decrease if you purchase additional months in advance. ;)
I hope y'all enjoyed this review, and don't forget to enter my Foster Farms Gluten Free Giveaway!! ;D
Have a Terrific Tuesday Y'all!