Super cute and festive hand pies!!
- Cherry Pie Filling (or pie filling flavor of your choice)
- Gluten Free Pie Dough (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 Egg White
- Butter (the real kind, there are no substitutes)
- Make your Pie Dough (this could be as simple as picking up a tub from the grocery store. Just follow the instructions on the package.)
- Roll out your dough and cut it into hearts or ovals (ovals for the turnovers). Spoon some pie filling into your pie dough and seal up the dough by crimping it with a fork.
- Brush with your egg wash and bake at 425 for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
Hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!