Without further ado, let's get baking!
Ingredients: (Adaptations in bold)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square pan with butter.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- Turn off the heat, add in brown sugar and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the egg.
- Stir together the flours and baking powder and add into the brown sugar mixture.
- Stir in the vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to set for around 10 minutes before cutting into 16 squares and eat while warm.
Hope y'all enjoy the recipe, and have a fabulous Fall Sunday!