This isn't going to be a tutorial, just the recipe! ;)
- 1 bag of shredded coconut
- 1 and a 1/2 bricks (8oz. each) of softened cream cheese. So 12 oz. total.
- 1/4 stick of softened butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- Toasted coconut
- Chocolate Topping (recipe listed below)
2) Fold in half of the bag of coconut and the vanilla.
3) Drop the above mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
4) Top with the chocolate sauce and your choice of toasted coconut, almonds, both, or nothing if you choose.
5) Put into the refrigerator and allow to chill overnight.
- 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of half and half or evaporated milk
- A dash of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
1) Place chocolate chips, butter, sugar & milk into a Pyrex measuring cup.
2) Microwave for 30 seconds to a minute.
3) Stir and add salt.
4) Heat until chips are completely melted, add more milk if desired.
5) After heating, stir in vanilla and use as topping!
Let me know in the comments below what y'all think if you choose to make them. :D
That's all for today! I hope y'all have a Marvelous Monday!